The Resicert Promise
To give our clients the peace of mind and information they need to make an educated decision regarding their property investment.
Resicert was founded in 2009 with the belief that there was a need for the protection of individuals who were purchasing a home, ensuring their property was free of defects.
Resicert commenced the process of training inspectors in 2010 and timber pest inspectors in 2013 and has built a reputation for consistency, honesty and thoroughness.
Resicert has grown to perform a full range of inspections and building design service in ACT, VIC, NSW, SA, QLD and WA.
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Handover Defect Inspections
- Retrospective (Retro) Approval Inspections
- Timber Pest Inspections
- Vendor Inspections
- Builder Warranty Inspections
- Owner – Builder Warranty Inspections
- Safety Barrier and Pool Condition Inspections
- Building plans for the entire home or additions and remodeling
- Reports and Compliance certificates needed for Council approval
To learn more about Resicert Inspection Services use the handy contact form and request information or set up an appointment where we can meet and discuss your inspection needs.
Paul Antonelli who is a chartered professional engineer along with his wife Robyn Antonelli formed Resicert in 2009. It was their common belief that there was a need for protection for individuals who were in the process of buying a home and lacked the knowledge of being able to determine if their proposed property had the correct structural integrity.
ISO 9000 is a series of standards, developed and published by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system for manufacturing and service industries. The standards are available through national standards bodies.
ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles upon which the family of standards is based.
ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organisations wishing to meet the standard must fulfil.
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times. Usually 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- On going support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is out number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage