Professional Property and Timber Pest Inspectors at Your Service
Purchasing a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be one of the most important decisions that you will make. How do you know what you are buying in Sydney or Bateman’s Bay?How do you know there are no more problems hiding where you can’t detect them – such as timber pests, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations and poor quality construction?
The current home owner may not even be aware these concerns are even there, so what steps should you make?
Resicert Property and Timber Pest Inspections Package in Bateman’s Bay can certainly help. Call the New South Wales Inspection experts at Resicert Home and Property Inspections and we will carry out a complete building and timber pest inspection for you. You may prefer one of our four levels of inspection and we’ll make sure that your investment will be a great one.
We will supply you with:
- a blow by blow building inspection assessment that follows all Australian Standards
- a complete list of all problems found
- detailed photos describing problems
- a thorough list of recommendations on how you can correct these problems
- which trades are required to get the job done
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Comprehensive onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Detecting any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete Property inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Complete report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand assessment
All of our building and timber pest inspection reports available within 48 hours. You will also get a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.