Pool Inspection Western Australia
Who doesn’t enjoy a swim in their own pool on a hot and sunny summer day? Over 15% of homeowners in Australia own a pool – are you one of them? Are you thinking of installing one? Are you purchasing or renting a home with one?
Did you know swimming pools are one of the leading causes of death of children under five in Australia? This is why there are laws regulating the installation of pools and various safety measures to go with them.
At Resicert, our inspectors are fully trained to perform complete Safety Barrier and Pool Condition inspections, making sure your pool is safe and not a hazardous nightmare for you and your family.
At Resicert, we believe that pool safety is of paramount importance and with simple maintenance and inspections, pools can be a safe addition to any property.
There are a number of aspects of a swimming pool that need regular attention to ensure they are safe – such as safety barriers, which are a legal requirement.
What you will get
We will provide you with a full report on your pool including:
- Pool condition
- Deck condition
- Safety rail condition
- Repairs needed
- Maintenance issues
- Easy to read report with full colour pictures
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our Western Australia Team
Great service, very descriptive report. Great follow up phone call.
Was very impressed with the quick response to our request. The professionalism shown in the report was appreciated.Thanks Jason.
Very professional with speedy results, very easy to deal with and would be happy to use again.
Fast acting, great communication.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage