Building Inspections South Australia
Buying a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be one of the scariest. How do you know what you are buying? How do you know there are not problems lurking where you can’t see them – things like termites, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations or poor quality construction?
The current owner may not even know these are there, so what should you do?
Resicert Building Inspections can help. Call the experts at Resicert Building Inspections and we will perform a complete building inspection for you. You can choose one of our four levels of inspection and we will make sure that your investment will be sound one.
We will provide you with:
- a comprehensive building inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all problems that were found
- detailed photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can correct these problems
- which trades are required to do the work
All of our building inspection reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
We have 4 different levels of inspections available. All reports cover Structural Certainty.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our South Australia Team
Highly professional service, a detailed report with excellent pictures to back up any noted deficiencies. Vaughn McCallum was excellent to deal with and would highly recommend his services and that of Resicert. Many thanks again for a very organised and extremely professional service providing high value at a cost-effective price – a rarity in the Australian building industry!
Prompt and did a great job.
The Website was very easy to use, the staff on the phone were friendly and helpful, and the inspector that come to inspect my property was fantastic!
Very good If I had been there to carry it out. you probably would have got a ten.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage