Guard Your Home against Timber Pests with Our Help
Whether you already own a house, are thinking of buying a property, or thinking about selling it, you should have a timber pest inspection performed. You absolutely want to protect your current or future investment from the damage that timber pests, whether termites, borers or fungus, will do to your new investment.
You could have an infestation and not even know it until it is too late. This is why you should call Resicert Timber Pest Inspections Service in Perth, Bunbury or Busselton to inspect your home at least once a year if you are currently living there, and before buying any home (even brand new ones) or selling your current home.
We perform Residential or Commercial Timber Pest Inspections for homeowners, vendors and for pre-purchasers.
Resicert Timber Pest Inspections include:
- Thorough onsite assessment in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests in Perth
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete residential inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, the interior of every room, outside home perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Comprehensive report with detailed colour photos
- Easy to read and understand report
- Other services (if needed)
All of our timber pest inspections reports are clear and easy to read and are available usually within 2 days. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the Recisert inspector leaves.
What is inspected?
Complete home inspection including roof cavity, the interior of every room, fences, subfloor, outside house perimeter outbuildings and trees.
How much does it cost?
The price will depend on some factors. To provide a quote we will need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Is my area covered?
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.