Get Comprehensive Builder Warranty from the Experts
Properties that are less than six years need a Builder Warranty Inspection in Perth, Bunbury or Busselton. This is an inspection make sure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it properly There are two important reasons for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Making sure that the property was built correctly and according to code
- Alerts you of any problems or probable defects with the property
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Complete inspection of every major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Easy to comprehend report about the current condition of your home
- List of warranty issues and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended repairs
Fixing any defect in work done or materials supplied under a contract must be made good by the builder if the builder is informed of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if provided for in the written contract) after practical completion of the building work. Still , you and the builder may agree in the contract that specific defects are excluded from this provision.
Each of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will receive a complete verbal testimony before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.