Professional Property Inspectors at Your Service
Buying a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be one of the scariest. How do you know what you are buying in Perth, Bunbury or Busselton? How do you know there are problems lurking – like timber pests, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations and poor quality construction?
The current landowner may not even be aware these issues are there, so what should you do?
Resicert Building, Timber Pest and Pool Inspections Package can help you in Perth. Call the experts at Resicert Building Inspections in Bunbury or Busselton and we will perform a complete building and termite inspection for you. You can select one of our four levels of inspection and we can make sure that your investment will be sound one.
We will give you:
- a complete building inspection report that follows regulations and Australian Standards
- a list of all defects that were found
- Complete photos describing problems
- a catalogue of suggestions on how you can get rid of these problems which services are required to do the work
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Complete onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Thorough home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
- Pool condition
- Deck condition
- Safety rail condition
- Repairs needed
- Maintenance issues
- Easy to read report with full colour pictures
All of our building, timber pest and pool inspection reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.