Hire Experts in Timber Pest Inspections
Whether you already own a home in Adelaide, are thinking of purchasing a home, or thinking about selling your property, you should have a timber pest inspection performed. You want to protect your current or future investment from the damage that timber pests, whether termites, borers or fungus, will do to your property.
You could have an infestation and not even be aware of it until it is too late. This is why you should call Resicert Timber Pest Commercial Property Inspections Service to inspect your home at least once a year if you are currently living there, and before acquiring any home (even brand new ones) or selling your current home.
We perform Residential Timber Pest Inspections for homeowners, vendors and for pre-purchasers.
Resicert Timber Pest Inspections include:
- Thorough onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos in Adelaide
- Easy to read and understand report
- Other services (if needed)
All of our timber pest inspections reports are concise and easy to read and are available usually within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves your property area.
What is inspected?
Comprehensive home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees.
How much does it cost?
The price depends on many factors. To supply you with a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us more important details about the property.
Is my area covered?
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.