Homes that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection. This is an inspection to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it right. There are two main reasons for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Ensures that the building was built correctly and according to code.
- Alerts you of any problems or potential problems with the property.
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Complete inspection of all major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Easy to read report on the condition of your home
- List of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended repairs
Making good any defect in work done or materials supplied under a contract must be made good by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if provided for in the contract) after practical completion of the building work. However, you and the builder may agree in the contract that particular defects are excluded from this provision.
REF: Building Commission: Notice to the Homeowner
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available usually within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
We have 4 different levels of inspections available. All reports cover Structural Certainty.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our Queensland Team
Great service, very descriptive report. Great follow up phone call.
Was very impressed with the quick response to our request. The professionalism shown in the report was appreciated.Thanks Jason.
Very professional with speedy results, very easy to deal with and would be happy to use again.
Fast acting, great communication.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage