The Only Property Builders You Need
Properties that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. This is an inspection to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it right. These are the two main reasons for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Making sure that the building was built properly and according to specifications and code.
- Warns you of any inconveniences or potential problems with the property.
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Thorough inspection of all major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Easy to read report on the overall status of your home
- An inventory of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended or optional repairs
Making good any defect in work done or materials supplied under a contract must be met by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if provided for in the contract) after practical completion of the building work. Nevertheless , you and the builder may agree in the contract that specific defects are excluded from this provision.
All of our assessments are clear and simple to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a thorough verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.