Get Comprehensive Building and Timber Pest Inspections Only from the Professionals
Buying a home in Canberra can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be one of the most challenging. How do you know what you are buying? How do you know there are no more problems hiding where you can’t detect them – such as timber pests, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations and poor quality construction?
The current house owner may not even know these issues are there, so what should you do?
Resicert Property and Timber Pest Inspections Package in Canberra can help. Call the experts at Resicert Residential and Building Inspections and we will perform a complete building and timber pest assessment for you. You can select one of our four levels of inspection and we’ll make certain that your investment will be a good one.
Our services include:
- a complete property inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a catalogue of all problems that were detected
- comprehensive photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can solve these problems
- which services are required to do the work
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Comprehensive onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete property inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Comprehensive report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
All of our building and timber pest inspection reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also get a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves your property.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.