Professional Timber Pest Inspectors You can Trust
Whether you already own a home, are thinking of buying a home in Sydney or Bateman’s bay, or thinking about selling your home, you should have a Resicert timber pest inspection performed. Protecting your house or future investment from the damage that timber pests, whether termites, borers or fungus, will do to your home is a must.
You might have an infestation and not even know it until it is too late. This is why you should call Resicert Commercial or Home Timber Pest Inspections Service to inspect your house at least once a year if you are currently living there, and before buying any property (even brand new ones) or selling your current home.
We perform Timber Pest Inspections in Sydney for homeowners, vendors and for pre-purchasers.
Resicert Timber Pest Inspections include:
- Thorough onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests in Bateman’s Bay
- Detect and Assess any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete home inspection including outbuildings, roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, fences, outside house perimeter, and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
- Other services (if needed)
All of our timber pest inspections reports are clear and easy to read and are available usually within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves your property.
What is inspected?
Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees.
How much does it cost?
The price depends on various factors. To provide a quote we need to more information about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Is my area covered?
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.