Timber Pest Inspections Queensland
Whether you already own a home, are thinking of buying a home, or thinking about selling your home, you should have a timber pest inspection performed. You want to protect your current or future investment from the damage that timber pests, whether termites, borers or fungus, will do to your home.
You could have an infestation and not even know it until it is too late. This is why you should call Resicert Timber Pest Inspections Service to inspect your home at least once a year if you are currently living there, and before buying any home (even brand new ones) or selling your current home.
We perform Timber Pest Inspections for homeowners, vendors and for pre-purchasers.
Resicert Timber Pest Inspections include:
- Thorough onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
All of our timber pest inspections reports are clear and easy to read and are available usually within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our Queensland Team
Great service, very descriptive report. Great follow up phone call.
Was very impressed with the quick response to our request. The professionalism shown in the report was appreciated.Thanks Jason.
Very professional with speedy results, very easy to deal with and would be happy to use again.
Fast acting, great communication.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage