If you have built your own home or undertaking any remodeling projects (such as an addition) over a certain value, and you now want to sell it, you may be required by law to have an Owner Building Warranty Inspection. You will need this inspection if:
- You are selling the home within six or seven years from the original building or the renovations
- You are required to purchase Builder Warranty / Home Indemnity insurance
There are plenty of rules and regulations you are required and you need someone who is knowledgeable about the laws. That someone is Resicert Property Inspections.
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our ACT Team
Highly professional service, a detailed report with excellent pictures to back up any noted deficiencies. Vaughn McCallum was excellent to deal with and would highly recommend his services and that of Resicert. Many thanks again for a very organised and extremely professional service providing high value at a cost-effective price – a rarity in the Australian building industry!
Prompt and did a great job.
The Website was very easy to use, the staff on the phone were friendly and helpful, and the inspector that come to inspect my property was fantastic!
Very good If I had been there to carry it out. you probably would have got a ten.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage