Professional Residential and Timber Pest Inspectors at Your Service
Acquiring a home can be one of the the biggest investments you will ever make. It can also be one of the most important decisions that you will have to make. How do you know what you are buying in Melbourne or Geelong? How do you know there are no more problems lurking where you can’t detect them – things like termites, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations or poor quality construction?
The newest property owner may not even know these issues are there, so what should you do?
Resicert Residential and Timber Pest Inspections Package can solve these problems for you. Call the experts at Resicert Property Inspections in Melbourne or Geelong and we will perform a comprehensive building and timber pest inspection for you. You can choose one of our four levels of inspection and we can make sure that your property investment will be a sound one.
We will provide you with:
Commercial and Property Inspection:
- a comprehensive residential or building inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all important concerns that were found
- detailed photographs describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can correct these problems
- which trades are required to complete the work
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Comprehensive onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any fungal decay, wood rot, or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand assessment
All of our property and timber pest inspection reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also get a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves your residence or commercial property.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.