Get Comprehensive Property Builder Warranty from the Experts
Homes that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection in Sydney or Bateman’s Bay. This is a complete inspection to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it right. There are two main reasons for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Ensures that the property was built correctly and strictly followed code
- Alerts you of any issues or potential problems with the building
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Comprehensive inspection of all major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Simple to read report about the condition of your home
- A catalogue of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Suggested repairs
Making good any defect in work rendered or materials supplied under a contract must be made good by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if supplied for in the contract) after practical conclusion of the building work. However, you and the builder may agree in the contract that particular defects are excluded from this provision.
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also be given a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.