Experienced Residential Building Inspectors You Can Trust
Buying a home can be one of the biggest investments you will ever make in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. It is also one of the most important decisions that you will have to make. How will you know what you are buying? How do you know that there are no lurking problems — like termites, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations or poor quality construction ?
The current owner of the property may not even know these problems exist, so what should you do?
Resicert Property, Timber Pest and Pool Inspections Package can help. Call the experts at Resicert Building Inspections and we will perform a complete building and timber pest investigation for you. You can choose one of our four levels of inspection and we’ll make sure that your investment will be a good one.
We will offer you with:
- a thorough property inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all issues that were found
- Complete photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can fix these problems which trades are needed to do the work
- Thorough onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Detect any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Comprehensive home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Complete report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
- Deck condition
- Pool condition
- Safety rail condition
- Maintenance problems
- Repairs needed
- Easy to read report with full colour pictures
All of our property, timber, pest and pool inspection reports are clear and easy to read and available within 48 hours. You will also get a thorough verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.