Hire Experts in Property Building and Pest Inspections
Buying a property can be the most significant purchase you will ever make in Perth, Bunbury, or Busselton. Making this decision can also be a very scary one! . How do you know what you are buying? How do you know there are no more problems hiding where you can’t detect them – such as timber pests, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations and poor quality construction?
The current land owner may not even be aware that these problems exist so what can you do?
Resicert House and Structure and Timber Pest Inspections Package can assist.you. Call the Building experts at Resicert Property Inspections and we will perform a comprehensive Residential and Commercial building and timber pest inspection for you. You can pick one of our four levels of inspection and we’ll be confident that your investment will be a sound one.
We will grant you with:
- a thorough property and building inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- An inventory of all problems that were detected
- detailed photos describing problems
- a record of recommendations on how you can correct these issues which trades are needed to do the work
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Complete onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Detection and Identification of any and all timber pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other signs of infestation
- Comprehensive home or residential inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Complete report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
All of our property and timber pest inspection assessment are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a comprehensive verbal report before the inspector leaves your premises.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.