Whether you already own a home in Melbourne or Geelong, or thinking of buying a home, or thinking about selling your home, you should have a timber pest inspection performed. You want to preserve your current or future investment from the damage that timber pests, whether termites, borers or fungus, will do to your residential or commercial property.
You could have an infestation and not know it until it is too late. This is why you should call Resicert Timber Pest Home and Commercial Inspections Service to evaluate and check your home at least once a year if you are currently living there, and before purchasing any home (even brand new ones) or selling your current house e.
We perform Timber Pest Home and Residential Inspections in Geelong for homeowners, vendors and for pre-purchasers.
Resicert Timber Pest Inspections include:
- Thorough onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests in Melbourne
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
- Other services (if needed)
All of our timber pest comprehensive inspections reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves your premises.
What is inspected?
Complete home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room,, fences, trees, outside house perimeter, and outbuildings.
How much does it cost?
The price depends on a handful of factors. To get a quote we need to know pertinent information about your house. Fill the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Is my area covered?
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.