Get a Thorough Property Inspections Only from the Experts
Buying a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. It can also be very scary. How do you know what you are buying? How do you know there are no more problems hiding where you can’t detect them – such as timber pests, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations and poor quality construction?
The current property owner may not even know these issues are present, so what can you do?
Resicert Structure and Termite Inspections Package can help. Call the Queensland Inspection experts at Resicert Home and Commercial Building Inspections and we will do a thorough building and timber pest inspection for you. You can decide on one of our four levels of inspection and we’ll make sure that your investment will be protected and be a great one.
We will offer you with:
Home and Property Inspection:
- a thorough property inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all issues s that were detected
- complete photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can correct these defects
- which services are needed to do the job
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Detailed onsite inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all termites and other pests
- Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Thorough home inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with colored pictures
- Easy to read and understand report
All of our building and timber pest inspection reports are clear available within 48 hours. You will receive a complete verbal report before the property inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.