Homes that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection. This is an inspection to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it right. There are two main reasons for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Ensures that the building was built correctly and according to code
- Alerts you of any problems or potential problems with the property
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Complete inspection of all major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Complete Timber Pest Inspection
- Easy to read report on the condition of your home
- List of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended repairs
Making good any defect in work done or materials supplied under a contract must be made good by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if provided for in the contract) after practical completion of the building work. However, you and the builder may agree in the contract that particular defects are excluded from this provision.
REF: Building Commission: Notice to the Homeowner
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The price depends on some factors. To provide a quote we need to know something more about your house. Use the form on this page, and tell us a little bit more about the property.
Our South Australia Team
Highly professional service, a detailed report with excellent pictures to back up any noted deficiencies. Vaughn McCallum was excellent to deal with and would highly recommend his services and that of Resicert. Many thanks again for a very organised and extremely professional service providing high value at a cost-effective price – a rarity in the Australian building industry!
Prompt and did a great job.
The Website was very easy to use, the staff on the phone were friendly and helpful, and the inspector that come to inspect my property was fantastic!
Very good If I had been there to carry it out. you probably would have got a ten.
Don’t Expect, Inspect!
Brilliant Inspections, Best Reports, Fast!
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant communication through all steps of the inspection service.
- Fast response and turn around times within 48 hours.
- Digital report (with photos) which fully complies with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007.
- Clear and easy to understand report.
- More than 20 years experience in property.
- Ongoing support for any future queries.
- Customer Satisfaction is our number one concern
- ISO 9001 quality certified
- Fully Insured – $1 Million in coverage