Get a Professional Home Builder Warranty Inspection
Houses that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection in Adelaide. This is an examination to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it properly . Two main reasons exist for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Ensures that the property was created efficiently and according to code
- Informs you of any deficiencies or potential problems with the building
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection provides:
- Complete assessment of all existing major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Comprehensive Timber Pest Inspection
- Simple to read report on the state of your property
- List of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended repairs and services
Making good any defect in services done or materials supplied under a contract must be made good by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if provided for in the contract) after practical completion of the building work. On the other hand, you and the builder may agree in the contract that particular defects are not included from this provision.
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 2 days . You will also get a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.