Experienced Residential Building and Timber Pest Inspectors You Can Trust
Getting a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be very daunting. How do you know what you are buying in Adelaide? How do you know there are no hidden problems lurking where you can’t find them – such as termites, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations or poor quality construction?
The current residential or commercial owner may not even know these issues are present, so how can you prepare?
Resicert Residential or Property and Timber Pest Inspections Package can solve your problems. Call the experts at Resicert Building Inspections in Adelaide and we will perform a comprehensive building and timber pest inspection for you. You may select any one of our four levels of inspection and we can be certain that your investment will be protected.
We will provide you with:
Property and Home Inspection:
- a complete onsite inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all concerns that were detected
- Complete photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can correct these problems
- which services are required to do to complete the job
Timber Pest Inspection:
- Thorough building inspection in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.3-2010
- Identification of any and all timber pests
- Assess and Identify any wood rot, fungal decay or any other evidence of infestation
- Comprehensive Residential or Commercial inspection including roof cavity, subfloor, interior of every room, outside house perimeter, fences, outbuildings and trees
- Detailed report with color photos
- Easy to read and understand report
All of our building and timber pest inspection reports are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a comprehensive verbal assessment before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.