Get a Professional Builder Warranty Inspection
Homes that are less than six years require a Builder Warranty Inspection in Melbourne or Geelong. This is a complete inspection to ensure the builder did what he was contracted to do, and did it right. There are two main grounds for having a builder warranty inspection:
- Ensures that the house was designed properly and according to code
- Alerts you of any problems or potential issues with the building
What Your Resicert Builder Warranty Inspection includes:
- Complete inspection of all major systems (electrical, plumbing)
- Easy to read report on the real condition of your property
- List of warranty defects and who is responsible for correcting them
- Recommended services
Making good any defect in work made or materials supplied under a contract must be delivered by the builder if the builder is notified of the defect within 4 months (or a greater period if supplied for in the contract) after practical completion of the building work. However, you and the builder may agree in the contract that particular defects are excluded from this provision.
All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are supplied within All of our reports are clear and easy to read and are supplied within 48 hours. You will also acquire a thorough verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.