Buying a home can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can also be one of the scariest. How do you know what you are buying? How do you know there are not problems lurking where you can’t see them – things like termites, wood rot, water damage, crumbling foundations or poor quality construction?
The current owner may not even know these are there, so what should you do?
Resicert Building and Timber Pest Inspections Package can help. Call the experts at Resicert Building Inspections and we will perform a complete building and timber pest inspection for you. You can choose one of our four levels of inspection and we will make sure that your investment will be sound one.
We will provide you with:
- a comprehensive building inspection report that complies with Australian Standards
- a list of all problems that were found
- detailed photos describing defects
- a list of recommendations on how you can correct these problems
- which trades are required to do the work
- Pool condition
- Deck condition
- Safety rail condition
- Repairs needed
- Maintenance issues
- Easy to read report with full colour pictures
All of our building and timber pest inspection reports are clear and easy to read and are available within 48 hours. You will also receive a complete verbal report before the inspector leaves.
The higher the inspection level, the more detail about the home you will receive in the reporting process.
Click to the right to receive a quote for the different levels of inspection and associated detail.